Event Ended On: Tuesday September 18 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
|Tuesday, September 18|
Breakfast & Networking
Future of Healthcare
Future of Life Sciences
The Westin San Diego
400 West Broadway
San Diego CA 92101
Ballroom: Emerald Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Parking Information: Discount Valet $20.00 per car (Based on Availability)
Emerald Plaza - 400 W Broadway $24.00
Columbia Garage - 501 W C St $30.00
*Pricing Subject to Change*
In today's age,
emerging technologies are creating a transformative opportunity for life sciences, and scientific achievements are on a record pace.
According to a
2018 Global Life Sciences Outlook Report by Deloitte, "Worldwide pharmaceutical and biotech R&D is forecast to grow 2.4% per year to 2022, and total R&D spend is expected to reach US$181 billion in 2022."
As healthcare continues its role as
the fastest growing sector in the U.S economy
the need for acute real estate hospital campuses and medical office buildings is growing at an exponential rate.
San Diego is at the epicenter of the life sciences and healthcare industries
with more than 1,225 life sciences companies and more than 80 independent and university-affiliated research institutes.
Join Bisnow and the leaders of the life
sciences & healthcare industries as we discuss
R&D, medical office and hospital operations, the future of healthcare locations, and unveil why healthcare is a $1 trillion real estate market.
1. How are healthcare providers getting creative with real estate to capture patient demand?
2. How is the shifting healthcare landscape pushing real estate strategies outside traditional settings?
3. Do Medical Office Buildings offer a 200 bps cap-rate spread over traditional assets?
4. How is the shift in hospital-owned medical-practices impacting real estate in the market?
5. With more than 15M SF of laboratory space, is San Diego poised to remain one of the top three life science markets in the world?