1) What role do CRE developers and government play in the process of ensuring Seattle is a Smart City?
2) What technology should owners and developers be investing their innovation dollars in?
3) What technology is going to have the greatest immediate impact on the built environment?
4) How should government bring on technology vendors for smart city applications?
5) Is a procurement or a permitting process better equipped to deal with the City’s tech solutions?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:50 AM||
Fireside Chat - Tenant of the Future
|8:50 AM - 9:30 AM||
|9:30 AM - 10:10 AM||
2018 & Beyond - Developing for the Future
|10:10 AM - 11:00 AM||
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
99 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101
Ballroom: The Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Parking Information: Valet Discounted Rate of $28.00 per car
Self-Parking Options: *Pricing Subject to Change*
Republic Parking Lot: 1400 Alaskan Way (2-4 Hrs $12.29)
Target Parking Garage (3-4 Hrs $16.00)
Russell Investment Center Garage: 1301 Second Ave. (3-4 Hrs $24 / Early Bird $16)
Join Bisnow as we investigate what the world’s tech and CRE thought leaders are doing to drive innovation and get you the answers to the industries’ most challenging questions.
Our all-star panelists will provide a glimpse of what’s to come for the rest of the nation, share insight as to when the industry is going to leapfrog forwards, the advances which will have the highest ROI in CRE, generate returns and have the greatest impact on the way in which we interact with the built environment in the city where innovation is not encouraged, it’s required!
In order to accomplish this, Bisnow's 2018 Seattle UrbanTech Summit will feature a top tier line-up of CRE tech industry titans, high-ranking government of officials, innovators and entrepreneurs to demonstrate the impact of UrbanTech on all that surrounds us, to deliver actionable insights, and to offer an unparalleled networking experience.
Share your comments, nominate a startup (click here), post your photos and ask questions using #CRETechSummit on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news.