Event Ended On: Wednesday February 28 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
The Rising of Phoenix as a National Tech Hub
Workplace Innovation: Development & Design
Post Panel Networking
Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
100 North 1st Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Ballroom: Salons 5-8, 2nd Floor (Meeting Level)
Parking Information: Discounted Valet $13.00
Additional self-parking options: CLICK HERE
In 2015, Phoenix started to
national attention as a hub for technology, entrepreneurship and start-ups. Native businesses such as GoDaddy and InfusionSoft had solidified their stake in the tech industry, employing hundreds in the Desert Valley. Technology accelerators began to pop-up, attracting entrepreneurs and
new businesses from surrounding regions. Two years later, Phoenix ranked in the top 10 of
CBRE's 2017 Top-30 report, highlighting its strength as a growing national tech market.
As the Desert Valley continues to make national headlines for its attractive technology office market, where does Phoenix lie on the map in terms of office development, tenant attraction and talent pool? According to CBRE,
the Phoenix submarket of Tempe is number one for rising office rents, reflecting its low-vacancy rates and local abundance of talent. Phoenix
itself has also seen a rise in ex-Silicon Valley tenants, with companies such as
Tuft & Needle making a big and bold move to start up in the Desert Valley.As new tenants
relocated to Arizona, the opportunities grow for the Phoenix office market. Join us this February at our Phoenix Office of the Future event where we'll delve into what the office market drivers are now and what's to come. As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with the best in the industry!
For press & media inquiries, contact Sarah, our Phoenix Event Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. As Phoenix continues to make national headlines as an affordable technology hub, how will an influx of new tenants affect the office market?
2. Will co-working space in Phoenix rapidly expand or will traditional workplaces continue to dominate the Phoenix market?
3. Which Phoenix submarkets are most appealing for office space, as it relates to rent, talent pool and accessibility?
4. As tenants opt for shorter term leases, what is the office leasing outlook for the next 2, 5 and 10 years?
5. What are the latest CRE technologies disrupting the way we design, build and think about our workplaces?