Join our experts and hash out all of the questions you have about the multifamily boom that has spread across the city:
1) How is the once gritty, industrial Pittsburgh leading an adaptive reuse revival?
2) What unique strategies are developers using to preserve and add new affordable housing?
3) The multifamily supply is growing, but will demand follow the same trend?
4) Which neighborhoods will see the most growth and why?
5) What are the costs and benefits of adaptive reuse vs ground up development?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Who, What & Where are Developers Investing, and How are they Financing It?
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Purposeful Repurposing: Adaptive Reuse and Value-Add
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
510 Market St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom, 2nd floor
Under 3 Hours: $24
Over 3 Hours: $32
Self Park: Underneath hotel
Making dinner in a ketchup factory, brushing your teeth at Macy's, and taking a nap in your favorite oyster restaurant... Sound like a weird dream?
Think again! Pittsburgh is experiencing a multifamily boom, with 1,500-2,300 units delivered annually.
With multifamily developers taking creative risks with pre-existing buildings, the possibilities are endless. Pittsburgh residents now have the chance to live just about anywhere.
Building from scratch, and transforming an existing building all come with their own unique benefits and challenges. We're here to discuss it all.
Join Bisnow and our all-star panelists on Feb 28 at the Fairmont Pittsburgh for a morning of networking and information!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowPitt on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Pittsburgh event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com.