Event Ended On: Tuesday September 18 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
Valley of the Sun Forecast: CRE Market Outlook 2018 and Beyond
5min Break & Stretch!
Greater Phoenix New Construction, Developments & Design
Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
100 N. 1st Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Ballroom/Floor: Pueblo Room
Parking Information: Valet Parking $13
The landscape of Phoenix has dramatically changed over the last decade: it has
by over 150,000 people in 6 years and ranked as the second
fastest growing American city in 2017. Greater Phoenix itself, which includes Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Tempe, holds a metropolitan population of approximately 4.5 million
and currently has dozens of
cranes breaking ground on CRE projects. Subsequently, there have been several opportunities within the all asset classes of real estate market to design, build and innovate new developments. JLL's Phoenix Market 2018 Snapshots
and CBRE's Phoenix Market
findings propose: - Phoenix
cap rates continue to compress, indicating a favorable market for current owners and landlords - Increased job growth, as well as activity in finance and tech, has fueled healthy
demand for both spec office and repositioned space - The retail market remains in fluctuation. Big-box retailers moving out causing increased vacancy, while food and fast-casual restaurants are moving in, increasing demand - Industrial markets continue to grow in the Valley of the Sun, with over
7 million sq. ft. of industrial space under construction at the end of 2018 Q1 - As Metro Phoenix's millennial population continues to grow, multifamily is positioned to
steady demand over the next 5 years As outlooks remain positive for the
Valley of the Sun, how can real estate executives, tenants and local leaders collaborate to
embrace rapid growth and development while maintaining Greater Phoenix's culture and uniqueness? Find out this
from Greater Phoenix's
most prominent leaders at our 5th Annual
Greater Phoenix State of the Market! As
always, Bisnow provides an abundance of opportunities for networking and deal-making in a fast-paced, (almost) never boring, three hour gathering. We look forward to seeing you there! For questions, comments and press inquiries, contact Sarah, our Phoenix Event Producer, at email@example.com Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowPhoenix on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowPhoenix on Twitter for more news.
1. As Greater Phoenix's tech industry continues to grow, can developers keep tenant office supply up to meet demand?
2. While construction costs and labor shortages continue to pose major set backs, what kind of solutions can help spur affordable development?
3. 2019 Forecast: which asset classes in are strongest for investment and development in Phoenix and the surrounding submarkets?
4. The retail market is fluctuating across the country. With big-box retailers moving out and new food concepts & restaurants moving in, how will this impact the Greater Phoenix market?
5. Will Phoenix continue to remain a seller's market with relatively low cap rates, or is the nation's real estate market too optimistic?