Event Ended On: Thursday July 26 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
25 More Minutes of Networking!
Urban Retail Investment & Development
How can You Capitalize on Downtown Philly's Success?
How Are Experts Adapting To Rapidly Changing Climates?
The Westin Philadelphia
99 South 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Ballroom: Salons 1-2
Parking Information: Valet - $43, Self-Parking - $33
Philadelphia retail seems to be doing the impossible. Almost every day
there seems to be a new article about the asset class' national uncertainty, and it's becoming difficult to escape loaded-language debates about the future of retail. However,
market is seeing unprecedented growth. Sales are up, rent growing, and 33,000 new jobs promise tenant success. Is all of this too good to be true?
What is the key to Philadelphia's success, and
how do we ensure the trend continues? Join us as we analyze the success of Philly retail, identify potential pitfalls, and arm the market with strategies to continue retail's
boom. Add to the conversation on Twitter by using hashtag #BisnowPhilly and follow @BisnowPHILA! For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Philadelphia event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com.
1. Sales have increased 4.3% in the past year, and are expected to grow 4.7% more by the end of this year. Will the trend continue?
2. What is the secret to Philadelphia retail's success, and has it escaped the national retail "apocalypse?"
3. Developers are aiming for one third of tenancy to be entertainment focused. Which tenants are effectively bringing shopping centers to life?
4. Will suburban construction delivery share in the central business district's retail success?
5. Investment is increasing in fully leased and redevelopment opportunities. What are developers' plans for their purchases?