1. With the opening of two new casinos this July, what does the resurgence of the gambling scene mean for Atlantic City?
2. From mixed-use developments, co-working spaces, and even an outdoor beer garden, could these waterfront projects be signs of a Camden commercial real estate renaissance?
3. Aside from a booming industrial scene, what other markets are thriving in South Jersey?
4. How does the 76ers latest practice facility in Camden affect connections between Philadelphia and South Jersey? Or has it had little affect?
5. What other South Jersey cities are on the rise, and what trends should developers be looking for as 2018 comes to a close?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Networking & Breakfast
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Camden Case Study: A City on the Rise
Could major projects on the Waterfront, as well as Subaru's move to Camden, be the sign a Camden development boom?
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
South Jersey State of the Market
From the casino resurgence to retail developments and more, what's in store for South
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Westin Mount Laurel
555 Fellowship Road
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
Ballroom: Salon 2 and 3
Parking Information: Self-Parking: Free
According to WCRE, South Jersey has been showing signs of steady growth throughout 2018. From a thriving industrial market to a rise in office and co-working spaces, South Jersey is creating a unique identity to distinguish itself from Philadelphia, just across the river. And yet, cities in South Jersey carry a distinct personality, with respective sest of goals that help them stands apart from their neighbors - be it Atlantic City's casino revival; Camden's major redevelopment and waterfront projects; and Cherry Hill's retail and restaurant boom. But what does the future hold for South Jersey as a whole? And what other cities and neighborhoods could be on the rise?
Join us as we bring together South Jersey's top owners, developers, and executives to analyze 2018's overarching trends, as well as predicting what is to come in 2019. It's a South Jersey event you don't want to miss!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our greater Philadelphia event producer, Elizabeth Baker at email@example.com
PS: Don't forget those business cards!