1) What factors have led to Orlando's 2017 Forbes ranking as the No. 2 fastest growing metro in America?
2) How will billion-dollar infrastructure improvements in Orlando affect transit-oriented development?
3) How will Orlando continue to stay on the cutting edge of cities?
4) With Orlando at No. 1 for U.S. job growth in 2015 and 2016, will strong office market fundamentals continue?
5) Will Orlando's multifamily demand continue to outpace supply with 37,000 units in the pipeline?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:50 AM||
Mayor Buddy Dyer: Fireside Chat
|9:30 AM - 10:10 AM||
|10:10 AM - 10:30 AM||
|8:50 AM - 9:30 AM||
The Mezz (Located on the second floor of the Sanctuary high-rise)
100 S Eola Drive #200
Orlando, FL 32801
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom
Parking Information: $8 Self-parking
101 Eola Street Parking Garage
550 East Church Street
Once known only as the entertainment park capital of the world, Orlando is coming in to its own - named by Forbes as the No. 2 fastest growing metro of 2017, and No. 1 in the country for job growth in 2015 and 2016 - from Downtown to Eola Heights to the North Quarter District, Orlando is building a city to attract young talent and big business for years to come.
With a steady spec office market, increasingly innovative mixed-use communities combining retail, hospitality, multifamily, the rise of CRE Tech and its impact on talent moving in to the area and companies investing in the region, urbanism is on the rise in Orlando and the sky is the limit.
Come to network and learn from Orlando's top real estate and economic leaders driving the city forward.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries for this event please email Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowOrlando on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more news.