Event Ended On: Thursday April 11 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast & Networking
Design Trends & Amenities
Hottest Projects & Trends in 2019
Post- Event Networking
100 S Eola Dr #200
Orlando, FL 32801
Parking Information: Street Parking & Nearby Garages
Orlando Multifamily development is booming! The apartment market is being driven by exceptional employment and population growth. In recent years, Orlando's apartment market of the strongest growth in the nation. Projected job and population growth will keep apartment market fundamentals strong over the next several years. Orlando is expected to remain among the top markets in the nation for both rent growth and employment.
As downtown Orlando becomes a more attractive place for businesses and residents, buildings get filled up and developers are eager to jump on the opportunity to work on projects. PMG's XOrlando is one of the biggest new projects that will be built in Downtown Orlando, adding to the plethora of multifamily housing being developed in Orlando.
Join us for our Orlando Multifamily event in April, and don't forget to bring plenty of business cards.
Please email any questions/speaker recommendations to Sam Markovich at Sam/Markovich@Bisnow.com
1) What are the hottest new multifamily projects reshaping the city of Orlando?
2) How are developers capitalizing on the wealth of class-B and C properties in the area?
3) How can Orlando's Multifamily market continue its tremendous growth?
4) What neighborhoods have not been tapped into thus far from an investment and development perspective?
5) What are some development and design trends exhibited across projects and the city?