Event Ended On: Wednesday June 12 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
Harry Sidhu, Mayor, City of Anaheim
Orange County Office
Investment, Development & Leasing Trends Shaping the Market
- William Passo, CEO & Founder, Passco Companies
Building & Investing in a Booming County
What Is the Future of Orange County Development?
18000 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, CA, 92612
Ballroom & Floor: First floor, Salon D
Self-Parking at a rate of $15.00 per car
Valet Parking at a rate of $20.00 per car
Orange County has long been a strong market for Southern California. As it
an attractive place to live, multifamily developers have not slowed down with 4,800 units under construction and even more
in the planning and permitting stage, the beach continues to prove its value. While developers seem confident in the multifamily market, office vacancy has begun to increase.
attribute leasing's decline
to tenants reducing their footprint. Investors seem confident in this as well since investment is up! The question remains, though, how do we fill the vacant space? With countless market dynamics to examine, the region's commercial real estate market has a complex future. Fortunately, we have gathered the county's best and brightest to help us navigate the state of Orange County's market. Join us and the market's leaders as we examine the most important trends impacting Orange County and strategize for its success. For questions, press inquiries and recommendations, please email your Orange County Event Producer James Shearin at James.Shearin@bisnow.com.
1. With office leasing declining, what strategies are market leaders taking to attract tenants to their buildings?
2. What role is hospitality playing in Orange County development?
3. As investment increases in the office market, how can the county keep the momentum going?
4. How is the rapidly changing retail climate impacting development in Orange County?
5. With 4,800 multifamily units under construction, is demand high enough to meet new supply?