Event Ended On: Tuesday February 12 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
A Long Island City landmark for innovation since 1919, the SMP Building has been converted to a premier, modern, multi-tenant commercial office building in Long Island City. SMP is located two subway stops from Manhattan and caters to a diverse range of businesses. The building features loft-style and multi-use floor plates with 13’6 ceiling heights, two loading docks, recently renovated lobby, passenger and freight elevators, modern amenities, and turn-of-the-century charm, all conveniently located on Northern Boulevard. Retail and office space availabilities range from 1,000-25,000 RSF.
Standard Motor Products
37-18 Northern Blvd.
Long Island City, NY 11101
Floor: 1st floor
Limited street parking is available. Attendees are encourages to utilize the subway. Lines include: E, F, M, R, 7, N, Q, G.
There is a parking garage located at 30-30 Northern Blvd Parking, which is a 10 minute walk from the venue. The daily rate is: $20.00. Walk down the street and the venue will be on your left. Click HERE
Breakfast & Networking
What Led to Amazon Coming Here?
Economic Impact of Amazon HQ2 on LIC & Queens
Ripple Effects on Greater NY (Brooklyn Navy Yard, Industry City, Domino Park, Williamsburg Waterfront)
Post Event Networking
1) How did NYC actually get the deal done?
2) What does Amazon's NY HQ2 mean for NYC today, tomorrow and 10 years out?
3) 25,000 new jobs will have varied effects on NYC's boroughs. Which neighbors should expect the largest inflow of multifamily development?
4) Will Amazon's arrival help accelerate the MTA's already aggressive subway transit refurbishment program?
5) Can Amazon help quell inventory concerns on LIC landlords?
6) What major projects are part of the Innovation Coast and what areas are primed for new development?