1. What modern amenities are necessary to keep multifamily developments competitive in the market?
2. Mixed-Use developments begin with a creative seed. What does it take to turn a concept into a reality?
3. With several luxury multifamily developments in the pipeline, how are developers working with local governments to maintain affordable housing?
4. Which neighborhoods are best for multifamily and mixed-use investments? Why are these neighborhoods in high demand?
5. How will technology transform the way we design, build and think about our mixed-use and multifamily communities?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
New Jersey's Red Hot Multifamily Market
What's Worked Well in 2018 and What Should We Expect in 2019?
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Creating Communities Through Thoughtful Development & Design
What Strategies Are Developers Taking as They Build For a Rapidly Growing New Jersey?
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
76 Audrey Zapp Drive
Liberty State Park, New Jersey 07305
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom - 2nd floor
Parking Information: Parking right outside venue. Parking tickets will be validated.
Transit-oriented development keeps taking shape across the Garden State. Luxury apartment and condo communities are being created in traditional suburbia. Revitalized affordable housing is sprouting up in the urban core everywhere from Camden to Newark. It seems like no matter where you look, New Jersey is awash with multifamily opportunities.
Join Bisnow and real estate pros from across the Garden State as we break down the investment and development trends to watch in 2019! As always, expect plenty of breakfast and networking before the panels. We look forward to seeing you there!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries, please email our NYC Event Producer, John, at email@example.com