August 1, 2018
Exeter Property Group
President & CEO
CEO and Founder
Logistics Property Company
Seefried Industrial Properties
VP & Market Officer - Chicago & Minneapolis
Liberty Property Trust
SVP - Acquisitions
Dayton Street Partners
Industrial & Supply Chain Practice Leader
BLS & Co.
Venture One Real Estate
Transportation and Logistics Advisors
Regional Manager - Economic Development
BNSF Railway Company
Executive Managing Director
Newmark Knight Frank
DHL Supply Chain
Gramercy Property Trust
Managing Director, Head of Industrial
TH Real Estate
Principal, Capital Markets Group
Liston & Tsantilis
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Registration, Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
Coffee & Networking
Morning Content (cont.)
Networking Lunch & Topic Tables
Coffee & Networking
Afternoon Content (cont.)
National Industrial & Logistics Summit Midwest
What do summer in Chicago and industrial commercial real estate have in common? Both are hot, hot, hot!
In 2017, we saw a shift in the industrial commercial real estate sector as demand drastically increased with the astronomical rise of e-commerce, and it doesn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon. (You can thank the millennials for that one).
Join us for our Second Annual Industrial event in Chicago on August 1st as we dive deeper into trends, outlooks and what the future holds for commercial real estates hottest sector.
Please send event questions and topic/speaker recommendations to Kim Pomerenk at Kim.Pomerenk@bisnow.com
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowIndustrialMW on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow and @BisnowCHI on Twitter for more local news.
Topics To Include:
1. How does the current economic environment lend itself to the availability of capital? Where is the money coming from and could this be impacted by a possible trade war?
2. What are the current construction and design trends in the industrial space? Will popular trends from Asia make their way over to the US?
3. How does new smart technology impact industrial costs and the labor market?
4. What does the future of spec development look like in Chicago, the Midwest and nationally?
5. What are the hottest trends in supply chain logistics?
6. What are some of the economic incentives in each municipality?
7. Which tenants are moving into the Chicago area and what can landlords do to keep them?
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national industrial market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Whole Panel Sponsorship
Sponsoring a Meal
Event Cocktail Sponsorship