September 28, 2017
HOST THIS EVENT AT YOUR RAW SPACE!
Want to bring hundreds of real estate movers-and-shakers to your raw space?
Host Bisnow's Chicago Data Centers. Interested?
Email Bisnow Events at email@example.com.
Executive VP, Enterprise Services, - T5 Data Centers
VP, Global Data Center Operations - Yahoo
Senior VP, Data Center Acquisitions & Lead Technology Officer - Carter Validus
CTO - EdgeConneX
Director, Data Center Operations - University of Chicago
VP, Managed Services - DataBank, Ltd.
J. Todd Raymond
CEO & Managing Partner - fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty (1547)
Executive VP & Chief Revenue Officer - TierPoint
Chairman & CEO - New Continuum Data Centers
Executive Vice President - Server Farm Realty
President - Datametica Solutions Incorporated
President & COO - Stratosphere Networks, LLC
Managing Director & Partner - BlueBridge Networks
Head of Global Technology Operations - The Boston Consulting Group
Manager, Economic & Business Development - ComEd
Manager, Data Center Operations - Expedia, Inc.
Critical Facilities Practice Area Leader & Senior Associate - Gensler
CIO - MidWest Internet Exchange (MidWest-IX)
Senior Vice President - ESD Consulting
Partner/Real Estate Practice Group - Freeborn & Peters LLP
Miles Loo, Jr.
Executive Managing Director, Valuation & Advisory - Cushman & Wakefield
Bisnow is excited to announce our innaugural Midwest Data Center Conference! The region's top data center executives will join us for an all-day conference to discuss the hottest trends in the industry. As always, there will be plenty of networking time to catch up with friends and colleagues from across the region!
Topics to Include:
• Data Center Investment and Capital Markets
• Infrastructure in a Modern, Agile World
• Consolidation Pressure
• Shift to the Cloud
• The Gap Between What the User Wants and What They Settle For
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Software Defined Networking
• Higher Level of Cyber Security
• Construction and Design/Engineering Trends
• Growing Popularity of Colocation
• Fiber Trends and How Connectivity Affects the Marketplace
• Cap Ex Vs. Op Ex
• The Future of IT
• Critical Standards
• Location Selection Tactics
• The Premium Placed on Greener Environments
• Value Proposition of Energy Savings
• Data Security
• Economic and Regulatory Policy
• Public/Private Collaboration
• Exploring The Internet of Things (IoT)
• Big Data
• Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• New/Upgraded Development Outlook
• Who's Building, Upgrading, and Expanding
• Hyperscale Data Center Model Prepares for Larger Capacity Data Centers
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national data center market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors, end users and developers, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Whole Panel Sponsorship
Sponsoring a Meal
Event Cocktail Sponsorship
Venue & Travel