1. Where are media, entertainment, and tech tenants looking for new space requirements?
2. Can DTLA compete with West LA's office submarket?
3. How are employers adapting their workspaces to increase efficiency and sustainability?
4. How has the demand for short-term leases impacted market fundamentals?
5. What are the latest office design trends?
|8:00 AM - 8:50 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:50 AM - 8:55 AM||
|8:55 AM - 9:25 AM||
State of Coworking
|9:25 AM - 9:50 AM||
Evolution of Tenant Demands: Leasing, Workplace Strategy & Office Technologies
|9:50 AM - 10:35 AM||
Office Investment & Development
|10:35 AM - 11:00 AM||
Wells Fargo Center North Tower - Convene
333 S Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, 90071
Floor: 3rd floor
Parking Garage: 330 S. Hope St. Los Angeles, CA 90071
• Follow signs for complimentary valet at 333
• Take elevator up to Floor 1
• Check-in located in the For Five Café in the lobby at 333 S Grand
Click HERE for further instructions!
LA's population is increasing at record levels each year, and the job market remains robust. The unemployment rate at the end of Q1 2018 in LA was 4.5%, down 40bps from Q1 2017.
With extensive pools of talent across various industries ranging from media, law, finance, tourism, tech, and entertainment, LA is one of the most important office markets in the nation. As companies strive to recruit top talent, the workplace has become an increasingly important aspect to employers. No longer are cubicles with 9ft ceilings the norm.
According to a recent Globe Street report discussing workplace strategies, "[office] occupiers are focused on drawing employees to the office by offering a variety of amenities and workspace options. A majority of survey respondents, 81%, perceive amenities as integral to the employee experience, and encouraging landlords and other service providers to enhance these."
Where are the tech, media, and entertainment tenants in LA looking for new space requirements? What are the hottest tenant demands and amenities today?
We'll answer these questions and more at this LA Workplace of the Future event. You don't want to miss it!