1. How can the market deliver the supply demanded by the influx of international investment into the UK sector?
2. How will new developments, launching in 2019, differ and improve upon what has gone before?
3. What are the key innovations and operational improvements that we will see in the new year?
4. Where are the opportunities to invest/lend within the BTR market in 2019?
5. What does the regional UK BTR landscape look like?
6. What can be done to help spur the development of debt capital markets for BTR in the UK?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking!
|8:30 AM - 9:10 AM||
Developments, Design & Construction
What will the flats of tomorrow be like?
|9:10 AM - 9:15 AM||
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
BTR Investment 2019 Outlook
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms
The Build-To-Rent (BTR) sector has been grown massively over the recent years, and it has been one of THE hot topics within the industry. According to the BPF's quarterly BTR report, there are 131,855 BTR units completed or planned in the U.K., indicating a 30% growth over the past 12 months.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowEurope on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowEurope on Twitter for more local news.