1) How have e-commerce and advances in logistics impacted industrial development and design, and is that going to continue to drive demand for Warehouse/Distribution space?
2) With the development of new product reaching historical levels, which submarkets in Indianapolis are expected to have the most growth and opportunity for investment?
3) With 3PL tenants and e-commerce distribution centers accounting for more than half of new user activity, what's attracting them to Indianapolis?
4) With a robust construction pipeline, how are developers financing and leasing new projects?
5) How with labor, automation and Amazon impact industrial real estate both Nationally and locally?
|9:10 AM - 10:00 AM||
Industrial Development & The Greater Indiana Outlook
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
|8:30 AM - 8:50 AM||
Opening Remarks from Mayor Joe Hogsett
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:50 AM - 9:10 AM||
Elaine Bedel, President, IEDC
The Westin Indianapolis
241 W Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Ballroom: Capitol Ballroom I & II, First Floor
0-1 Hour: $8
1-2 Hours: $20
2-3 Hours: $30
For alternative parking options, please click HERE
From creating a record 30,158 jobs in 2017, equating to $7.04 billion in future investment for the state, to adding 26 newly constructed buildings totaling 8.1 msf (a new record within a calendar year!), Indianapolis' economy and industrial market are booming.
And the industrial market’s remarkable run isn’t over yet.
With rents continuing to rise (4.6%-year-over-year growth) and the construction pipeline continuing to stay full in 2018, where do the opportunities still lie?
The e-commerce revolution has had substantial impacts across commercial real estate. In addition to creating a boom in demand for distribution facilities, e-commerce has placed significant demands on the labor market. As labor becomes more difficult to secure, are automation and other technologies going to take over?
Join Bisnow and our all-star panelists as we dive deep into key submarkets and trends, and tackle the biggest issues facing Indy's industrial market today.
As always feel free to share your questions for our all-star panelists, comments and post your photos using #Bisnow on Twitter and Instagram and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news.