Event Ended On: Thursday November 1 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
241 W. Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN, 46204
Ballroom: Capitol Ballroom - 1st Floor
Self-parking (no in & out privileges):
0-1 Hour: $8.00
1-2 Hours: $20.00
2-3 Hours: $30.00
3-6 Hours: $38.00
6-12 Hours: $40.00
12-24 Hours: $45.00
Overnight guests receive a $5 discount on Self-Parking.
The Indianapolis Downtown Inc. website has a map of area parking:
Breakfast & Networking
A Novel Approach to Mixed-Use Development
The Office CRE Market Outlook
1) In the wake of recent announcements of major midwestern sports teams to revamp their sports facilities offering and the 2026 World Cup coming to Cincinnati, what are Greater Indiana's masterminds planning?
2) Following on from this, how will their developments change the local hospitality, restaurant and retail development outlook?
3) How have hospitality and sports and entertainment facility developments helped support a hugely successful downtown revitalization program?
4) Given the conflicting reports of various retailers closing up shop while others such as Whole Foods market are opening a 5th location in Downtown Indianapolis, what’s driving the changes in Indiana's retail market and what does it mean for the local CRE market?
5) With Indianapolis success attracting newcomers from across the country, what does the multifamily development outlook look like and which projects will move the needle when it comes to housing those new to town?