Event Ended On: Thursday February 21 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
|Friday, February 1|
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
Industrial 2019: Leasing and Investment Forecast
5min Break & Stretch!
The Future of Industrial: New Developments & Design
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
1111 14th St
Denver, CO 80202
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom & Foyer, Second Level
Valet: $20 per car.
Offsite Self-Parking: Garage located across the street at Denver Performing Art Complex. 1400 Curtis Street, Denver, CO. Garage entrances are located on Arapahoe and 13th Streets. $10 per car for under 5 hours.
Over the last seven years, the industrial market has seen a "winning streak," with demand continuously outpacing supply. There is no slowing down in sight with every
in e-commerce sales requiring 1.25 million sq. ft of distribution space. As E-commerce sales
continue to grow at a projected
10 percent rate every year,
e-commerce companies will need to
add an additional 50 - 60 million sq. feet of warehouse distribution space to their portfolios each year. The demand has led to a domino effect, in which leasing velocity has surged and
nearly half of the U.S. warehouse space
currently under construction is pre-leased. Ranking No. 1 for pre-leased industrial space is none other than Denver, with
already precommitted to tenants. How does the future of the industrial market stack up?
Join us at The State of Denver Industrial, where Colorado's top real estate executives will delve into the industrial market as it relates to e-commerce, technology, new developments and the future of industrial expansion. As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with the best in the industry. We look forward to seeing you there! For questions, comments or press inquiries, contact Sarah, our Denver
Event Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) What types of tenants are moving into Denver's warehouses and why do they find Colorado's industrial market attractive?
2) Can older industrial warehouse assets maintain a steady leasing velocity or will new industrial facilities continue to dominate the market?
3) Will momentum continue in 2019 with continued strong net absorption and increased growth in rent rates?
4) How are robotics changing the industrial landscape and influencing the way we design our warehouses?
5) Will desire for Class A multistory industrial buildings fuel competition, or will rehabbing Class B and C warehouse properties remain in high demand?