Event Has Ended
Located in the Dallas Infomart Building™, a 7-story steel andconcrete building, DA3 one of the original Equinix IBX locations and caters to a high concentration of telecommunications companies. It has a direct campus connection to the Equinix Internet Exchange™, the largest in the South-Central US. DA3 allows customers to connect to the Equinix Cloud Exchange™ Fabric, which is housed within the Infomart in neighboring DA1, as well as direct connectivity to the entire Dallas digital ecosystem. Customers at DA3 can seamlessly connect to customers at DA1, DA2 and DA6 via cross connects and to customers at DA4 and DA7 via Metro Connect. DA3 is located five miles from Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) and 18 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
COO & CTO
Chief Technology Advisor
Distinguished Engineer & Master Inventor
Director, Corporate Engagement - Office of Research, Discovery & Innovation
University of Arizona
Global Director, Technology
Paige DataCom Solutions
VP, Corporate Development and Strategy
Strategy Partner, Office of the CTO
Executive VP, General Counsel & Secretary,
Founder & CEO
Global Managing Director, Strategic Alliances
Chief Operating Officer
Stream Data Centers
Founder & CEO
Evocative Data Centers
Founder, President & CEO
Managing Partner & CEO
RagingWire Data Centers
President & CEO
Executive VP, Property Development
President & COO
Senior VP, Development & Acquisitions
Senior VP, Sales
Green House Data
Senior VP, Revenue
EdgeCore Internet Real Estate
Former Senior VP, Corporate Development & Chief Counsel
Infomart Data Centers
VP, Data Center Operations
Internap Corporation (INAP)
VP, Development & Strategic Procurement
Director, Real Estate & Acquisitions
fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
Senior Director, Strategic Engagements - MRT
Regional Sales Manager
Senior VP, Mission Critical COE
Skanska USA Building
Advanced Technology Core Market Co-Leader
Principal, Science & Technology
Turner Construction Company
Mechanical Group Leader
Integrated Design Group, Inc.
Senior VP, Data Center Solutions
Manager, Sales - North America
Manager, Business Development
Minnesota Department of Employment & Economic Development
VP, Leasing & Marketing
Founder & President
NORLINX Systems, LLC
W Companies | WalshC.com
Owner & CEO
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Networking, Breakfast & Registration
Welcome to DICE South 2018!
Morning Keynote Session: The Changing of the Guard - Up Close With Equinix and Infomart Data Centers
• Jonathan Lin, VP, Corporate Development and Strategy, Equinix
• John Sheputis, Former President, Infomart Data Centers
Financing & Investment: The Capital Stack
• Moderator: Christopher Walsh, Owner & CEO, W Companies | WalshC.com
• Christof Hammerli, Senior VP, Digital Infrastructure, Landmark Dividend, LLC
• Jeff Moerdler, Member, Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo PC
• Ryan Oro, Senior VP, Revenue, EdgeCore Internet Real Estate
Data Center Leasing Update: On the Ground and in the Clouds
• Jeff Moerdler, Member, Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo PC
The Cloud Revolution: The Edge, Cloud and Connectivity from Fiber to Cyber
• Moderator: Jim Marsh, Vice President, CPG
• Lance Black, Founder, President & CEO, VAZATA
• Robert Breynaert, Global Managing Director, Strategic Alliances, Equinix
• Manon Buettner, Founder & CEO, Nuvalo
• Don Douglas, President & CEO, Liquid Networx
• Mark Fuqua, Senior VP, Sales, Green House Data
The Future of Infrastructure in the Cloud Age: New Development, Scalability and Today's Workforce
• Moderator: Kurt Karnatz, President, ESD Global
• Lane Anderson, VP, Development, QTS
• Romelia Flores, Distinguished Engineer & Master Inventor, IBM
• Carrie Goetz, Global Director, Technology, Paige DataCom Solutions
• Lonnie Satsky, Project Executive, Turner Construction Company
• Mike Silla, Senior VP, Mission Critical COE, Skanska USA Building
Up Close with CyrusOne
• Moderator: Kemal Hawa, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
• Tesh Durvasula, Chief Commercial Officer, CyrusOne
• Robert Jackson, Executive VP, General Counsel & Secretary, CyrusOne
Lunch & Learn Workshop: Data Center Cooling and Strategies for Efficiency
• Moderator: Mike Herwald, Manager, North America - Data Center Business Area, Munters Corporation
• Martin Herbert, Mechanical Group Leader, Integrated Design Group, Inc.
• Stuart Lawrence, Director, Sales, Aligned Energy
• Andy MacDonald, Regional Sales Manager, STULZ USA
• Sean Maguire, Director, Central Region - Colo, Cloud & Network, Internap Corporation (INAP)
The Future of Infrastructure in the Cloud Age: DCIM, Conversions, Expansions, Retrofits and Upgrades
• Moderator: Alan North, Founder & President, NORLINX Systems, LLC
• John Arcello, Project Executive, DPR Construction
• John Major, Principal, Science & Technology, Page
• Cody Schnakenburg, VP, Data Center Operations, Internap Corporation (INAP)
• Matt Tyndall, Executive VP, Property Development, QTS
Data Center Site Selection: Cost of Land & Power, Economic Incentive and More
• Moderator: Kylle Jordan, Manager, Business Development, Minnesota Department of Employment & Economic Development
• Hugh Carspecken, Managing Partner & CEO, DartPoints
• Andrew Gold, Former Senior VP, Corporate Development & Chief Counsel, Infomart Data Centers
• Sean Khurana, President & COO, Cavern Technologies
• Brian Oley, Director, Real Estate & Acquisitions, fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
Networking Break with Snacks
The Future of Technology: AI, Big Data, Blockchain, Digital Transformation, IoT and Beyond
• Moderator: Gordon Kellerman, VP, Leasing & Marketing, Skybox Datacenters
• Dave Crowley, Chief Technology Advisor, Microsoft
• Jim Fletcher, Strategy Partner, Office of the CTO, Momenta Partners
• Jim Jindrick, Director, Corporate Engagement - Office of Research, Discovery & Innovation, University of Arizona
• David McCall, VP, Innovation, QTS
• Wayne Sadin, COO & CTO, Affinitas Life
Leading the Curve: The State of the Data Center Market
• Moderator: Ali Greenwood, Senior VP, Data Center Solutions, JLL
• Chris Curtis, Senior VP, Acquisition & Development, Compass Datacenters
• Arman Khalili, Founder & CEO, Evocative Data Centers
• Michael Lahoud, COO & Partner, Stream Data Centers
• James Leach, Vice President, RagingWire Data Centers
• Raul Martynek, CEO, DataBank, Ltd.
DICE South Post-Event Cocktail Reception: Cocktails, and Hors d'Oeuvres!
Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, South
Join us for our annual Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE), South, in the heart of the South, Dallas/Fort Worth.
Last year, DFW took second place as the busiest data center development market nationwide - with many of the first phases of projects being delivered on spec as a sign of confidence in the demand in the market.
DFW has also benefitted from the presence of major firms and a talented, deep labor force in the tech, finance, telecommunications and healthcare sectors.
With Facebook's Fort Worth data presence alone contributing to an estimated $6B in the nation's GDP, there seems to be no ceiling to data center demand.
All in, with $45B invested in the sector over the past five years, private capital and institutional investors entering the space are becoming savvier in their investments - as established players continue to capitalize and expand.
Topics To Include:
1. Will the presence of major industries continue to drive DFW's data center demand?
2. How will the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing impact data center demand?
3. What major M&A activity do players see on the horizon?
4. How are data center strategies changing as end-user demand begins to shift? Will the blurring of business models - from wholesale data centers to retail colo continue?
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from & network with the leading owners, developers, investors, end users, and major players in the data center space.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDICE on Twitter.
For questions, recommendations or press inquiries, please email Adam at email@example.com.
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national healthcare market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Venue & Travel
1950 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207
Nearby hotel accommodations:
For overnight stays, the Hilton Anatole is located directly across the street from the event venue.
2201 N Stemmons Fwy,
Dallas,TX 75207, United States