1) Considering we are in a mature business cycle, what fundamentals are the investment experts paying the most attention to?
2) What asset classes are experts most bullish on, and which ones are they most bearish on in Dallas?
3) Due to an increase in equity requirements, how has the capital stack changed, and are firms seeking JV partners more than before?
4) Dallas hit charts for the most active markets in America. How well did we do in 2018, and where do we want to be in 2019 and beyond? Which asset classes will reap the best ROI?
5) Where is the money coming from? Foreign vs. Domestic?
6) Which major tenants are we looking to lock down in 2019?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking!
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||
2019 Forecast Fireside
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
Capital Markets: Debt
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
Capital Markets: Equity
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
The Westin Galleria Dallas
13340 Dallas Pkwy.
Dallas, TX, 75240
Ballroom: San Antonio Ballroom, 4th floor
Parking Information: Complimentary self-parking available & discounted valet parking for $13.99
Show us the money! Join us on December 4th for our Capital Markets and 2019 Forecast event in Dallas.
2018 has been a wild ride, so it's time for us look at the books: what are the best financial practices when it comes to debt & equity? Which neighborhoods are most promising to investors? Where does Dallas stand in comparison to major national & international markets? Who's lending what and why?
We'll reflect on 2018, and look forward to 2019. What are the most emerging neighborhoods in Dallas? Will Deep Ellum, South Dallas, The West End, or the Arts District receive the most investor interest? Which major tenants do we want to attract? Where is the future headed?
Join us for plenty of networking, breakfast and great discussion!