Event Ended On: Thursday January 24 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
501 ELM AT CRESCENT WEST END The Crescent West End buildings cultivate a creative office environment attracting companies that desire an inspirational and unique setting coupled with all the conveniences and amenities a traditional office building offers. These one-of-a-kind buildings have been updated and maintained with Crescent’s highest standards while still retaining the distinctive characteristics that make them impossible to replicate. The highly amenitized and truly walkable environment of West End is the ultimate location for companies to recruit and retain a vibrant and talented workforce.
To learn more find the building portfolio here: http://www.crescentwestend.com/
501 Elm at Crescent West End
501 Elm St
Dallas, TX 75202
Floor: 4th floor loft
Parking Information: Limited free valet parking. We encourage attendees to take Uber or Lift to the drop off location on Houston St.
For Crescent West End Parking Map, Click HERE
The event location is marked as "A" on the map and other parking options are noted for your convenience.
Registration, Networking, and Breakfast
The Future of Downtown Dallas: Who We Were, Who We Will Become
Why Downtown? Connectivity, Tech & Design
Keynote: AT&T CFO John Stephens
1. How will Downtown Dallas continue to compete with Uptown and North Dallas for big tenants?
2. How has Downtown Dallas become and continue to evolve into a 24/7 neighborhood? What role do opportunity zones play?
3. How have residential, retail, and green space (re)development shaped Downtown Dallas into a vibrant submarket? What other initiatives need to be taken?
4. What role do infill and adaptive reuse play in the progression of the area?
5. What initiatives are being taken to bridge the gap between Downtown Dallas and the Trinity?
6. Downtown is in major need of schools. What new initiatives are in the pipeline to remedy this?