Event Ended On: Thursday February 14 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast & Networking
An Economic Forecast + Q&A with Beth Mace
Senior Living Operations & Programs
Development, Finance & Investment
Westin Galleria Dallas
13340 Dallas Pwky.
Dallas, TX 75240
Ballroom: San Antonio Ballroom, 4th Floor
Parking Information: Complimentary Self-Parking Available & Discounted Valet Parking for $13.99
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT CONTENT WILL RUN LONGER THAN USUAL
Hey you - yes you! Did you know that senior housing is
AGAIN considered to be the hottest asset class for development and investment in 2019? With the sizeable shadow of baby boomers looming ahead, if you aren't in the senior housing scene, it's time
you jumped in! Senior housing is niche - requiring years of experience and cat-like market knowledge. For those already reaping the benefits, we see you. For those thinking about getting in the game, we're here to tell you how to win. BIG. As always, join us for top-notch
networking, hot topics, and high energy, because at Bisnow, we make deals happen.
Questions? Reach out to our event producer, Juliette at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Senior housing innovation is a must. How are we redefining the senior housing experience? What new amenities can we expect in 2018? 2025?
2. What forms of creative financing are owners & developers using? How has the capital stack shifted and what is the biggest investor base?
3. Who are today's most successful operators and what successful techniques are they implementing?
4. What important demographic shifts do we need to be aware of?
5. How can existing centers improve their facilities to encourage more long-term stays?