Event Has Ended
Director, Data Center & Server Services
Chairman & CEO
Director, Cloud & Network Services
Chief Information Officer
Midwest Internet Exchange (Midwest-IX)
Founder & President
Host in Ireland
Co-Founder & Senior VP
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
Co-Founder, Managing Partner & CTO
President & COO
Stratosphere Networks, LLC
VP, Infrastructure Debt
AMP Capital Investors (US) Limited
Senior VP, Global Channels & Alliances
President, Data Center Fund
North American Data Centers
Executive VP, Property Development
Boundary Street Capital
Executive VP, Enterprise Markets
T5 Data Centers
Executive VP & Partner
Stream Data Centers
VP, Hyperscale - Global Data Centers, EMEA
365 Data Centers
President & COO
RagingWire Data Centers
Director, Enterprise Sales - Midwest
Digital Realty Trust
Manager, Data Center Facilities
Director, Sales - Cleveland
H5 Data Centers
Director, Design & Construction
Danielle Dy Buncio
Founder & CEO
Manager, Business Development
Minnesota Department of Employment & Economic Development
Douglas County Economic Development Authority
R. David Hall
President, Midwest Region & National Operations Director
Clune Construction Company, L.P.
VP & General Manager
Director, Strategic Sales & Operations
Freeborn & Peters
Strategic Business Advisor
Manager, Sales - North America
Miles Loo, Jr.
Executive VP & Global Lead, Valuation & Advisory
Newmark Knight Frank
AHA Consulting Engineers
Manager, Economic & Business Development
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Networking, Breakfast & Registration
Welcome to DICE Midwest 2018!
A Word from our Host: Digital Crossroads, LLC
• Peter Feldman, CEO, Digital Crossroads, LLC
Financing & Investment: The Capital Stack
• Moderator: Miles Loo, Jr., Executive VP & Global Lead, Valuation & Advisory, Newmark Knight Frank
• Chris Flynn, President, Data Center Fund, Lightstone Group
• Rashad Kawmy, Partner, Boundary Street Capital
• Craig McKesson, Executive VP, Enterprise Markets, T5 Data Centers
• John Regan, VP, Digital Infrastructure, Landmark Dividend, LLC
• Corey Welp, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty
The Future of Infrastructure in the Cloud Age: Construction, Design Engineering and Today's Workforce
• Moderator: Conleth O’Flynn, Managing Partner, AHA Consulting Engineers
• Jamie Bollinger Director, Strategic Sales - Environmental, Engineering & Construction, Aerotek
• R. David Hall, President, Midwest Region & National Operations Director, Clune Construction Company, L.P.
• Andy Stapleton, General Manager, Mortenson Construction
• Matt Tyndall, Executive VP, Property Development, QTS
• Juan Vasquez, Director, Design & Construction, CyrusOne
The Cloud Revolution: The Cloud and Connectivity from Fiber to Cyber
• Moderator: Hannah Erb, Strategic Business Advisor, Collabrance, LLC
• Sean Farney, Head of Global Technology Operations, The Boston Consulting Group
• Tina Gravel, Senior VP, Global Channels & Alliances, Cyxtera Technologies
• Mike Hammett, Chief Information Officer, Midwest Internet Exchange (Midwest-IX)
• Mark Polimus, Principal Architect, Equinix
• Kevin Rubin, President & COO, Stratosphere Networks, LLC
Lunch & Learn Workshop: Data Center Cooling and Strategies for Efficiency
• Moderator: Mike Herwald, Manager, North America - Data Center Business Area, Munters Corporation
• Dan Hickey, Manager, Data Center Facilities, Cyxtera Technologies
• Jason Kiser, VP, Operations, 365 Data Centers
• Robert Miller, President, Earthwise Environmental, Inc.
Data Center Site Selection: Cost of Land & Power, Economic Incentive and More
• Moderator: Mitchell Carrel, Partner, Freeborn & Peters
• Rick Fournier, Director, Enterprise Sales - Midwest, Digital Realty Trust
• Kylle Jordan, Manager, Business Development, Minnesota Department of Employment & Economic Development
• Sean Khurana, President & COO, Cavern Technologies
• James Leach, Vice President, RagingWire Data Centers
• Chris Pumphrey, Executive Director, Douglas County Economic Development Authority
• Mark Rau, Director, Sales - Cleveland, H5 Data Centers
Going Global: The International Data Center Outlook
• Moderator: Michael Rechtin, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw
• Roxanna Cieplinska, VP, Sales, Bridge Data Centres
• Garry Connolly, Founder & President, Host in Ireland
• Bill Lowry, President, ServerCentral
• James Redmond, VP, Infrastructure Debt, AMP Capital Investors (US) Limited
Networking Break with Snacks
The Future of Technology: AI, Augmented/Virtual Reality, Big Data, Digital Transformation, IoT and Beyond
• Moderator: Thomas Dakich, Managing Member, Digital Crossroads, LLC
• John Brooks, Director, Data Center and Server Services, Walgreens
• Danielle Dy Buncio, Founder & CEO, VIATechnik, LLC
• Eric Dynowski, Managing Partner & CTO, Turing Group
Leading the Curve: The State of the Data Center Market
• Moderator: Ed Sitar, Manager, Economic & Business Development, ComEd
• Jerry Blair, Co-Founder & Senior VP, DataBank, Ltd.
• Anthony Bolner, Executive VP & Partner, Stream Data Centers
• Peter Feldman, CEO, Digital Crossroads, LLC
• Jim Kerrigan, Managing Principal, North American Data Centers
• Ken Parent, CEO, Element Critical
DICE Midwest Post-Event After-Party: Cocktails & Hors d'Oeuvres at The Horseshoe Casino!!
The Horseshoe Casino:
777 Casino Center Drive,
Hammond, IN 46320
Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, Midwest
Join us for our second annual Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE), Midwest, discussing the Midwest data center market in the heart of the Chicago.
As the third-largest city in the country, Chicago has long been home to many of the nation's top firms and a hub for data center demand. It has benefited from heavy investment from hyperscale cloud users, among others.
As a whole, last year alone, $20B was invested in North American data centers.
Private capital and institutional investors entering the space are becoming savvier in their investments - as established players continue to capitalize and expand.
With the industry continuing to move at a breakneck pace to match the increasing demand from users and industries across the country, 2018 is looking to be another record-setting year.
Topics To Include:
1. What major sectors will continue to drive demand in the Midwest, and what opportunities remain?
2. How will the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing impact data center demand?
3. What major M&A activity do players see on the horizon?
4. How are data center strategies changing as end user demand begins to shift? Will the blurring of business models - from wholesale data centers to retail colo continue?
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from & network with the leading owners, developers, investors, end users, and major players in the data center space.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDICE on Twitter.
For questions, recommendations or press inquiries, please email Adam at Adam.Knobloch@Bisnow.com.
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national data center market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Venue & Travel
Digital Crossroads, LLC at Lake Michigan, Hammond Marina
731 Casino Center Drive,
Hammond, IN 46320
Parking Information: Free onsite parking. Staff will be available upon arrival to assist guests with parking and venue directions.
Guests are encouraged to book overnight reservations through Ameristar Hotel. Ameristar Hotel is approximately 8 miles from the event space.
On behalf of Bisnow and Digital Crossroads, LLC:
Please enjoy a day of golf at Lost Marsh Golf Course on Monday, August 27th with our preferred rate!
Please use the following link to take advantage: https://www.lostmarshgolf.com/