1. How do we attract investment activity into Baltimore County?
2. Is the county hungry for a city-like atmosphere, or does it prefer suburban charm?
3. As older millennials begin to have families, will we see a surge into the suburbs?
4. Which mixed use developments are driving residential property value?
5. What type tenants will boost the suburban office market?
|7:30 AM - 8:40 AM||
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
|8:40 AM - 9:40 AM||
State of Baltimore County
Attracting Residents & Businesses & Building the County's Future
|9:40 AM - 10:30 AM||
Sheraton Baltimore North
903 Dulaney Valley Rd.
Towson, MD 21204
Ballroom: Fitzgerald Ballroom, Main Level
Parking Information: Discounted rate of $5 per car
Baltimore County may not have the massive towers city boasts, but it is not shy of activity. With massive retail and mixed use developments attracting the eyes of new residents, the county has a lot to brag about.
As millennials grow older and begin to buy homes, we're seeing a nationwide trend preferring the suburbs. Can Baltimore County say the same?
With the insurgence of residents, the county must bring the businesses they work for into office space, and retail tenants to boost their lifestyles. How is the county preparing for growth?
Join us as we discuss the future of Baltimore County with the developers building to attract and adapt to the residents and businesses shaping the region.
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Baltimore event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowBaltimore on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowBaltimore on Twitter for more local news.