Event Ended On: Thursday October 11 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
200 International Drive
Baltimore, MD 21202
Ballroom: The Grand Ballroom, 2nd Floor
1 Hour- $7
2 Hours- $11
3 Hours- $14
3+ Hours- $25
0-3 Hours- $15
3 + Hours- $25
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
Finance, Investment & Tax Credits
What Strategies Are Experts Taking to Build Their Capital Stack?
Affordable Housing Development
What Is the State of Baltimore's Market & How Do We Ignite Interest in Development?
1. After committing $30 million to the delivery of 1,000 homes for low-income families, where does the County stand?
2. What unique financing strategies are developers applying to affordable housing?
3. How is reform on Low Income Housing Tax Credits impacting Baltimore?
4. What strategies are owners taking to attract investors to their affordable housing developments?
5. What opportunity lies for you to invest in affordable housing?