Event Ended On: Tuesday December 4 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
300 Light St
Baltimore, MD 21202
Ballroom: Constellation Ballroom, 2nd Floor
*Ballroom can be accessed by the escalators or elevators in the hotel lobby
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
Investing in the Central Business District
What Strategies Are Experts Taking to Strengthen Baltimore's CBD?
East, West, North & South
Building & Investing In Baltimore City's Future
1. What can commercial real estate do to increase demand amidst Baltimore's declining population?
2. Can new multifamily attract new employees and employers to Baltimore?
3. Will Opportunity Zones and other tax incentives expand Baltimore's urban core?
4. What is necessary to attract outside investment into Baltimore City?
5. How can Baltimore urbanize its neighborhoods while working alongside the communities living there?