Event Ended On: Thursday September 27 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast & Networking
Multifamily Finance & Investments
Creating Communities Through Thoughtful Development & Design
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin Hotel
701 Congress Ave.
Austin, TX 78701
Ballroom: Capital Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Valet parking available onsite for $13 for up to 4 hours.
Self-parking available at Hospitality Parking (SE corner of 7th & San Jacinto) for $10. Also available at Perry Brooks Garage and Laz Parking (SE corner of 7th & Trinity and SW corner of 7th & Trinity).
Join us for our Mega Multifamily event in Austin! You won't want to miss this one. We'll be diving deep and analyzing where this bustling asset class is headed!
apartment units under construction across the metro area, this asset class is booming and some submarkets more than others. Come find out which areas are showing the most potential, and how working with the city can push projects forward. We'll be covering multifamily financing, design, and developments in ATX. As always, we have hot coffee, hot topics, and hot weather - just kidding, we'll make sure
we crank up that AC. See y'all
Questions? Reach out to Juliette at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Adaptive reuse isn't new to commercial real estate, but it is uncommon in multifamily developments. Could we see the trend of renovating and repositioning older properties in great locations emerging?
2. How is mixed-use being used as a value-add amenity?
3. How are developers ensuring they keep the city's future and diverse socio-economic population in mind when making decisions as to where to build next?
4. What are Austin's most booming submarkets?
5. Amenities: Which are making and breaking deals?
6. Austin ranks low in rent growth, and in the top 5 of cities with high concessions. What is happening to Class B & C properties, and how do they get back on people's radars?
7. What is the Tech Effect?