Event Ended On: Tuesday March 5 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast & Networking
State of the Market: Opportunities & Challenges
State of Office & Corporate Relocations
Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt
605 Davis St.
Austin, TX 78701
Ballroom: Meriwether Ballroom, First Floor
Parking Information: Valet $16.00 per car
Austin reminds of us of a teenager going through puberty. Lots of different
parts growing at different speeds with a world of potential before us, all
the while contemplating who we are, and who we will become. One thing is clear though, Austin is growing up - FAST! If Apple's $1B investment in a second HQ wasn't enough of an indicator, maybe the dozens of other corporate relocations will catch your eye.
With the demand for office space on the rise, Austin is also in major need to retail, industrial, and multifamily to keep up with the population growth. Come find out what all those cranes are about, and where we can expect to see more. Join us in March to kick off Bisnow's first 2019 event in Austin! Questions? Email our event producer Juliette at email@example.com
1. What does Apple's decision to move HQ2 to Austin mean for the city's future?
2. What are the hottest growing submarkets? What asset classes are showing resilience?
3. Development shows no signs of slowing down albeit the looming end of the cycle. What role has does "where we are in the cycle" play a role into developer's decisions?
4. What are the biggest struggles developers face today and what can be done to overcome those challenges?
5. What deals are getting done? What are major tenants looking for?