Event Ended On: Thursday January 18 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
Creative Office & The Future
Tech Influences & Tenant Demands
Closing Remarks and Post-Game Networking
500 East 4th Street
Austin TX 78701
Ballroom: Governor's Ballroom Salons D-E, 4th Floor
Parking Information: Discounted Self-parking $7.00 and Valet $15.00
Austin is leading the charge when it comes to creative and innovative office space.
We'll be talking about why the
Austin Unicorn HomeAway has decided to call The Domain it's permanent home, and how new tech is impacting every aspect of the latest projects and buildings. We'll also cover: -
is the future of workspace design and how will it effect employee creativity and productivity? - Futuristic tech and how it's impacting every aspect of the latest projects and buildings. - How office buildings are engaging technology innovations to meet tenant demands and differentiate from the rest. As always, come early and stay late for plenty of breakfast and premiere commercial real estate networking! Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using
on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at
on Twitter for more local news.
Hear from the area's biggest hitters on the industry's top questions:
1. What is the office space of tomorrow going to look like?
2. Co-working? Traditional office space? Employees working remotely? Our experts weigh in on the trends we'll see most in the future workplace.
3. What kind of tech company office trends are emerging in Austin?
4. What are developers doing to make Austin the destination for Amazon HQ2?
5. How is the progress of technology going to impact future developments?