Event Has Ended
Founder, and CEO
Founder & CEO
The RADCO Companies
Founder, Chairman, & CEO
VP & Market Leader
Enterprise Community Partners
EVP & COO
Senior Managing Director
Mill Creek Residential
Partner & CFO
President & CEO
President & CEO
The Benoit Group
COO, Commercial Real Estate Division
The Integral Group
Senior Executive - Originations & Operations
Senior Managing Director
President and CEO
Housing Trust Group (HTG)
Manager, Multifamily Production & Sales
President & CEO (Interim)
SVP & Regional Manager
KeyBank Real Estate Capital
Managing Partner, Southeast
Moran & Co.
Melissa Spaeth Banko
Annie Evans Hirst
Vice President, Development
Axiom Multifamily Consulting
Arnall Golden Gregory
Partner & Real Estate Hospitality Practice Leader
Sterling Seacrest Partners
Haddow & Company
Director – Real Estate & Partnerships
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
How Residents Are Pushing Property Managers To Adopt The Latest Amenities & Technology
• Chad Summers, VP of Revenue, IOTAS
• Kim Bucklew, Managing Director, Alliance Residential
• Cris Sullivan, COO, Gables Residential
• Lisa Taylor, Senior Managing Director, Greystar
• Joe Lubeck, CEO, American Landmark
• Moderator: Jason Kamen, Director Real Estate & Partnerships, Whyhotel
Registration, Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
Speed Networking Sponsored By Caesarstone
Clearing The Hurdle: How To Finance Your Next Project
• Charles Williams, SVP, KeyBank National
• Rob Meyer, Partner, Catalyst Development
• Richard Martinez, VP Production & Sales, Freddie Mac
• Jim Schroder, Partner & CFO, Tribridge Residential
• Joe Pella, Head of CRE, Georgia
• Pat Carroll, Founder & CEO, Carroll Organization
• Neil Beldock, Senior Executive, Pender Capital
• Moderator: Sean Henry, Managing Partner, Moran & Company
Coffee & Networking
Presentation Featuring Tristar Real Estate Investment
Margaret Stagmeier, Founding Partner TriStar
Demystifying Affordable Housing: It Really Can Be Good For Business
• Jody Tucker, CEO, Prestwick Companies
• Noel Khalil, Chairman & CEO, Columbia Residential
• Cecil Phillips, Chairman & CEO, Place Properties
• Eddy Benoit, CEO, The Benoit Group
• Moderator: Jeffrey Adams, Partner, Arnall Golden Gregory
Financing Affordable Housing: Addressing The Crisis
• Meaghan Shannon-Vlkovic, VP & Market Leader, Enterprise Community Partners
• Brandon Riddick- Seals, Interim CEO, Atlanta Housing
• Matthew Reiger, President & CEO, Housing Trust Group
• Moderator: Jarred Schenke, Bisnow
New Construction Vs. Adaptive Reuse, What's Better For ROI?
• Tom Flournoy, President Flournoy Development
• Aaron Goldman, President, Perennial Properties
• TJ Edwards, Production and Sales Manager, Multifamily Loan Production, Freddie Mac
• Melissa Spaeth Banko, Principal BANKO Design
• Jamie Rauscher, President Axiom Multifamily Consulting
• Moderator: Jeffrey Graham, Managing Partner, The Graham Group
Why The Atlanta Renaissance Can't Ignore Baby Boomers, Millennials & Gen Z
• Chad DuBeau, Senior Managing Director, Mill Creek Residential
• Matt Samuelson, COO, Integral Group
• Norman Radow, CEO RADCO Companies
• Galina Alexeenko, Regional Economist,CoStar
• Annie Evans Hirst, VP Development AMLI
• Moderator: Susannah Kinsey, Sterling Seacrest Partners
Closing Keynote Featuring Steven DeFrancis, CEO, Cortland Partners
BMAC Southeast Special Reception
Bisnow Multifamily Annual Conference: Southeast
Atlanta’s metro area thrives on its strong businesses and the workforce that comes along with the 15 fortune 500 companies that make ATL their home. And outside of Atlanta, the Southeast remains a huge hub for multifamily development. Although the market is constantly evolving, affordability is a buzzword on everyone’s lips and an issue that looks here to stay.
Ten years after the Great Recession, the U.S economy is strong, unemployment is the lowest it's been since the 1960s and thousands of new apartments are getting built around the country. Yet, despite the influx of jobs, wage grown has remained stagnant, leaving millions of middle class Americans without savings, living paycheck to paycheck as they continue to fight for what generations before have taken for granted: decent, affordable housing.
As millennials flock to the southeast, and the population expands, so has the boutique apartment pool. Unemployment rates are low, which means there is no shortage of people looking to rent. However, what does this say about the socioeconomic system at large? Salaries are simply not pacing along with the rising rents and lack of affordable places to live is anything but abundant. How can residents contest with a lack of affordable options in the community, and how can developers, investors, designers, and construction firms bridge this gap while still gaining the ROI that is needed?
Discussion topics at BMAC Southeast include:
- - New hot markets to consider investments
- - Redeveloping and repositioning
- - Financing options and equity trends
- - Leveraging tech and data in design
- - Rising construction and labor costs
- - Added value through amenities and top services
And of course...Long term renters, affordable housing and the millennial market.
Come join Bisnow in Atlanta on September 12th to hear from the Top Multifamily executives, discover new advancements, learn about new technologies, and hear more about these topics to network with the biggest influencers in multifamily real estate. As always, Bisnow provides an abundance of opportunities for networking and deal-making in a fast-paced (almost) never boring, real 9 - 5 day (not like your current job). We look forward to seeing you there!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BMACSoutheast on Twitter and Instagram, and follow @Bisnow on Twitter for more national news.
For questions, comments and press inquiries, contact Tess, our Senior Event Producer, at Tess.Jones@bisnow.com
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national multifamily market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Venue & Travel
188 14th St NE.
Atlanta, GA 30361
Ballroom: Great Room, Lower Level
**Please note that the hotel lobby is undergoing renovation. Please utilize the Great Room private entrance to enter the space.
Valet: $10 daily valet hourly charge, $30 max
**No in and out privileges. Please note that valet is extremely limited. Guests are encouraged to utilize self-parking options.
Self Parking: SCAD Campanile Garage (guests are encouraged to utilize this option)
Address for garage: 173 14th Street, Atlanta GA 30309. The entrance to the parking deck is off of Juniper Street, not 14th Street.
11-30 minutes: $3.00
31 minutes- 1 hour: $7
24 hour maximum rate; $30.00
Self Parking: Colony Square Parking Garage
Daily rate of $22 per day, hourly self-parking.
MARTA: The hotel is located on the MARTA line at Arts Center Station, at 10-minute walk from the hotel. W Atlanta - Midtown is easily accessible from the Red and Gold lines.
**Fee: $2.50 each way
For discounted room rates at the W-Hotel Midtown, please click HERE