1) Will The Economy Continue To Expand in 2018?
2) Given recent tax reform and following years of record-strong gains, will average rent growth moderate in 2018 and what wider impact does this have on opportunities in the CRE market?
3) Investment activity has rebounded this year and experts predict it will continue to advance, what pace can we expect in Chicago for 2018?
4) What are the headline sales of Chicago’s top CRE assets an indicator of and what do they lead experts to predict for the future?
5) What are the major factors Triple Net Lease investors should consider in 2018?
2017 N. Mendell, a newly-renovated 62,000 square foot loft building by Baker Development Corporation, is the first Class “A” office/industrial building targeting entrepreneurs to emerge in the epicenter of the newly-branded Lincoln Yards neighborhood of Lincoln Park. Situated along the Chicago River between Webster and Cortland in the North Branch Corridor in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood, 2017 N. Mendell has transformed this formerly ‘gritty’ industrial neighborhood into a new hub for Tech, Industry and Arts.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Equity Investment in 2018 & Beyond
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
CRE Capital Outlook - A Changing Landscape
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
2017 N Mendell St.
Chicago, IL 60614
Floor: 2nd Floor
Parking Information: Free on site (approximately 50 spots on site). Additional parking can be found at Best Buy.
As the industry continues to ride the waves of one of the longest economic expansions in the country’s history, Bisnow writes that real estate professionals are cautious about its potential impact on individual sector fundamentals. Still, optimism for 2018 performance is strong.
Transaction volume took a hit at the beginning of the year following the election of President Donald Trump and the Federal Reserve’s gradual boosts to interest rates.
Investment activity has rebounded this year, and experts predict it will continue to advance, albeit at a glacial pace, in 2018.
Find out what this means for the nation's CRE market + more from Chicago's top owners, investors, and economists at our 9th Annual Chicago Capital Markets. A real estate mogul has entered office, but can the new economy trump the last years?
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowChicago on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowCHI on Twitter for more local news.