About the company:
Over the course of the last decade, Bisnow has built itself into the largest producer of real estate news and events in North America. Nobody reaches more people in the industry, with over 700,000 daily readers and around 75,000 annual event attendees. The reason for that explosive growth? We provide the CRE industry with up-to-date news in a way that's short, innovative, and entertaining. Both online and off. From coast to coast we are lending our expertise in content delivery to a CRE audience who is looking to freshen their branding, messaging, and distribution.
- Oversee continuous growth and development of the SF Bisnow Market.
- Manage our strategic sales cycles while continually focusing on client goals and company success metrics.
- Lead generation through warm calls, cold calls, emails, follow up, meetings and closes.
- Understanding what is happening in the marketplace at all times and how to deliver appropriate proposals to clients.
- Become an expert at selling Bisnow’s products, and manage the growth and development of several strategic relationships with clients and organizations.
- Assist national sales team when needed in local market initiatives.
- Continue to build a book of business by consistently gathering leads, based on information from events, direct mail responses, business directories, Internet Web sites and other sources.
- Perform to monthly goal initiatives.
- Travel to metro areas within assigned territory to meet with prospective clients.
- Travel to and attend events.
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective clients.
- Emphasize salable features, quotes prices and credit terms to prospective customers.
- Maintain contact information and sales activities by creating and updating records in Salesforce.
- Investigate and resolve client concerns.
What Are The Benefits?
- Highly competitive salary + commission structure.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Full health, dental, vision, commuter and short term disability benefits.
- Seamless work/life integration.
Please keep in mind that as a fast growing, cutting edge media company, we look for innovation in everything so we do. So if you're great at everything above but don't like to change things up, get in the weeds and think of new ideas or experiment with fresh concepts, this likely isn't the right fit for you. But if you dig that, call us. Because so do we.