So what do we do?
Bisnow is the largest commercial real estate news and events company in the United States. We produce more than 300 events a year attended by 700,000 real estate executives.
How do we make money?
Bisnow has three primary forms of cash flow: Tickets to our events, event sponsorship opportunities and advertising in our newsletters and on our website.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Knowledge of commercial real estate, urban and community planning and urban design is a plus, and contacts within those scenes are an even bigger plus
- Great writing skills
- News judgment, dot-connecting and a passion for the web
- Digital experience and has at least two years of experience in business journalism
- The personality of a self-starter and must be a thoughtful, opinionated and articulate writer who is interested in building his or her voice and journalistic brand on Bisnow.com
What Are The Benefits?
- Highly competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full health, dental and vision benefits
- Seamless work/life integration
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and clips of your work.