UK EDITOR // LONDON
Bisnow is seeking a seasoned, razor sharp UK Editor in London to help lead, report and build our burgeoning European news operations. We’re in the business of delivering intelligence at the intersection of international commercial real estate and politics, sports, entertainment, business, technology and beyond. We are seeking a thorough editor and reporter who has a deep understanding of the British commercial real estate market and is enthusiastic about amazing office and apartment buildings, brick and mortar retail, restaurants, architecture, design, technology, construction, urbanism and lifestyle trends.
- Provide editorial planning and hands-on execution for day-to-day UK CRE coverage, longterm packages and special projects for Bisnow.com and our large stable of newsletters.
- Execute the highest standards of journalism when it comes to maintaining sources in the UK/European commercial real estate world.
- Ability to find and report on compelling stories in the UK and across Europe.
- Attend and cover Bisnow event in London.
- Produce a stable of UK-focused newsletters and morning briefs.
- 5-10 years working on an editorial team; management experience in digital storytelling a plus
- Clear, friendly, hyper-organized, goals-based reporting/management style
- Demonstrated experience as a skilled, thorough and conscientious storyteller
- Experience editing and recruiting high-caliber writers and editors
- An eye for quality journalism, as well stories with viral/share potential
- Excellent news judgment
- Deep familiarity with the competitive set in in the UK CRE news space
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms
- Basic Google Analytics skills
- Basic SEO knowledge