Over the course of the last decade, Bisnow has built itself into the largest media and events platform in the United State’s trillion-dollar commercial real estate industry. Bisnow hosts almost 300 events a year that are attended by over 70,000 people, 2,000 sponsors and hundreds of speakers. We also publish tens of newsletters that reach almost three quarters of a million executives.
The perfect candidate will:
- Have a college degree
- Have 1-2 years of work experience in a professional setting, ideally in account management or coordination
- Attend meetings with sales reps, learn the art of the sale, and how to renew a client
- Become self-disciplined, detail-oriented and have strong follow-up and persistence
- Be highly organized and have a beaming pride in customer service
- Enjoy working with one of the funniest, energetic and hard-working teams in D.C.
- Be brimming with ideas and can be proactive, flexible and autonomous
- Work closely with our sales executives both in DC and in other particular markets, to become the all-important contact point for clients, content and events
- Salesforce administration: add new accounts/contacts/new sales for sales executive
- Provide feedback and results on media and marketing campaigns
- Inside sales outreach
- Outreach via mail merge
- Past sponsor engagement
- All coordination with editorial team via Custom Content
- Post-sale Deliverables
- Introduction and outreach after new close/intro from sales executive and obtain all necessary material (eg.photo, bio, logo, etc.)
- Co-promotional initiatives
- Liaise between client and event coordinator, account managers and accounting
- Direct contact with coordination team to ensure events run smoothly
- Facilitate all logistical on-site coordination for Washington, D.C events: this includes set-up the day before, managing registration the morning of and ensuring that every aspect of the event is prepared and runs smooth from start to finish.
What Are The Benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Full health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Seamless work/life integration
Please keep in mind that as a fast growing, cutting edge media company, we look for innovation in everything so we do. So if you're great at everything above but don't like to change things up, get in the weeds and think of new ideas or experiment with fresh concepts, this likely isn't the right fit for you. But if you dig that, call us. Because so do we.