February 27, 2018
HOST THIS EVENT AT YOUR RAW SPACE!
Want to bring hundreds of real estate movers-and-shakers to your raw space?
Host Bisnow's DICE Southeast. Interested?
Email Adam Knobloch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Director, Global Solutions Architects - Americas – Northeast
Director - Architecture & Infrastructure
Senior VP, Digital Infrastructure
Landmark Dividend, LLC
Distinguished Engineer, Cloud & Cognitive Solutions Team - NA
H5 Data Centers
Green House Data
Chief Development Officer
Miles Loo, Jr.
Executive VP & Global Lead, Valuation & Advisory - Data Center Consulting Group
Newmark Knight Frank
VP Sales, Americas
Munters Data Centers
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Networking Breakfast & Registration
Morning Keynote Panel: Up Close with Carter Validus
Leading The Curve: State of the Market
Investment & Financing: Capital Flow
From Infrastructure to the Cloud: Bridging the Gap
The Future of Technology: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT), Hyperscale Computing and Beyond
DICE Southeast | Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, Southeast
Join us for our first Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE), Southeast in the beautiful city of Atlanta!
Atlanta is experiencing a data center demand resurgence over the past 18 months, as established players continue to grow their presence and new players hone in on Atlanta for their Southeast expansion.
In the first half of 2017 alone, investors poured $18.2B into data center real estate, double the amount invested in 2016.
With over $45B invested in the sector over the past five years, private capital and institutional investors entering the space are becoming savvier in their investments.
Topics To Include:
1. What does a cooling off in leasing mean for the sector?
2. How will the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing impact data center demand?
3. What is driving the growth of data center demand in Atlanta? How are new users approaching the market?
4. What major M&A activity do players see on the horizon?
5. As absorption rates returned to normal after the first half of 2017, what trends will continue in the market?
6. How are data center strategies changing as end user demand begins to shift? Will the blurring of business models - from wholesale data centers to retail colo continue?
What makes Atlanta such a hot market for data centers?
- Tech Workforce: Atlanta is home to over 13,000 technology companies, making it one of the deepest tech workforces in the country.
- Strong University System: Talent is increasingly one of the demand drivers of where companies choose to locate their headquarters, which in turn, drives demand for data centers in the region.
- Comparatively Low Land Prices, Lower Taxes Atlanta makes economic sense - there's a reason why so many major firms choose to locate here.
- Robust connectivity, abundant power, low utility costs, competitive colo & cloud environment
Learn from & network with the leading owners, developers, investors, end users, and major players in the data center space.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDICE on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowAtlanta on Twitter for more local news.
For questions, recommendations or press inquiries, please email Helen at email@example.com.
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national Data Center market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.